I am a hands-on software architect with over 30 years experience in the industry, with more that 20 of those years having played the role of an application architect, integration architect, and enterprise architect. I have experience creating and delivering Microservices Architectures, Service-Based Architectures, and Service-Oriented Architectures. I am also a published author, conference speaker, and trainer.
Areas of Expertise
- Microservices and Service-based Architectures
- Service-Oriented Architecture
- Application, Integration, and Enterprise Architecture
- Java Platform and Open Source Technologies
- Hands-on Pragmatic Software Development / Delivery
- Iterative and Agile Methodologies / Agile Coaching
- Architecture Assessment and Roadmap Development
- Training, Teaching, Coaching, and Mentoring
January 24th, 2017: This will be a great year for training! In addition to the popular 3-day software architecture training I will also be teaching a 2-day enterprise architecture training course through NFJS. You can get more information by going to my Architecture Training page. I also offer a private 1-day Microservices Architecture and Design course.